Values that drive us. Successful partnership with our clients demands trust, expertise, empathy and dependable values. We rise to this challenge – with strict confidentiality and outstanding dedication. That’s why SilvaVest GmbH’s ethics policy is based on the Code of Ethics of the Association of Management Consulting Firms (AMCF):
- Objectivity: The advice and appraisals provided by SilvaVest GmbH are scientifically-based and take into account the full extent of any opportunities and an honest assessment of the risks involved.
- Independence: In providing advice and appraisals, SilvaVest GmbH is not influenced by third parties, such as political parties, banks or investment trusts.
- Expertise: SilvaVest GmbH provides advice and appraisals only in fields in which the persons providing it have demonstrable expertise. SilvaVest GmbH is not authorised and does not have the necessary expertise to provide legal or tax advice. We facilitate provision of such advice on behalf of clients via our network of specialist legal practices in the country in which the investment is to be made.
- Discretion: SilvaVest GmbH provides advice and appraisals in strict confidence, unless the client has a specific interest in publication of the results achieved.
- Loyalty: For SilvaVest GmbH, providing independent, scientifically-based advice means acting solely in the interests of the contractual partner (in this case the client), and openly declaring any potential conflicts of interest. In undertaking a mandate, SilvaVest GmbH and persons acting for it will not accept any payments for expenses, commissions, significant benefits in kind, etc. from third parties.